The LINC High School follows all policies as set forth by The School District of Philadelphia. All students are expected to abide by the Code of Student Conduct.
- Students are expected to wear The LINC uniform except on announced dress down days. The uniform is a light blue, button-down shirt, navy or black pants, and dark colored shoes or sneakers.
- Class Schedule
- The regular school day is from 7:47 am to 2:51 pm and consists of 4 blocks, lunch & Seminar, and LINC Commons (a 12 minute break between 3rd and 4th blocks).
- Students are dismissed at 1:45 pm every Wednesday.
- Breakfast is available to all students starting at 7:20 am.
- Students eligible to receive a Transpass can obtain the Transpass on Friday or Monday during Seminar.
- Students are not permitted to have cell phones in class.
- All students must have their Student ID on a daily basis. The first is free and replacements are $5.00. The Student ID is used to swipe in every morning so that the student is recorded as present.
- Students are expected to be in school on-time every day. The LINC High School follows the protocols for student attendance as set forth by The School District of Philadelphia’s Office of Attendance & Truancy.