Welcome to the Home of The LINC Lions!
During this indefinite school closure due to the COVID-19 coronavirus, we want to stay connected to our students and families as closely as possible.
- Please visit the Staff Directory tab to find the email addresses and office hours of teachers and staff. Feel free to email anyone with questions.
- The week of April 6, 2020 is the scheduled Spring Break. Teachers and staff are not expected to be available during that week.
- Chromebooks will be provided to students who do not have a device at home. Teachers are contacting students to make sure those who need a Chromebook have updated their address, telephone number, and email address with us. If you need a Chromebook, please contact your Seminar teacher with your correct information. We will provide more information about distribution during the week of April 13, 2020.
- This school year, there will not be a 4th Marking Period. The School District of Philadelphia will extend the 3rd quarter. It is still open for students who have work to complete. Please go to your ECHO account and complete work every day, in every class.
- Students in 12th grade should look at the the Students tab and click on Seniors for more up-to-date information.
- Keystone exams have been cancelled.
- Meals are still available for free on Mondays and Thursdays from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at Roberto Clemente Middle School. Each student can pick-up 6 meals.
The LINC: Learning In New Contexts
The LINC High School exists to prepare all students to be critical thinkers, effective communicators, and engaged citizens of their community and the world.
The vision of The LINC High School is that every student graduates and is ready for the world that awaits them.
- Live: We are engaged citizens who take action to make a difference in our world.
- Love: We each help to build a caring, supportive community through our words, attitudes, and actions.
- Learn: We believe learning makes us powerful and prepares us for the world.